Greek Ambassador Program
Greek Ambassadors serve as hosts and hostesses for potential students and their families when seeking more information about Carolina Greek Life. Each year the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life opens the Greek Village to countless visiting students and their families through weekly tours and major Admissions events. Greek Ambassadors lead tours and serve as positive representatives for the Greek community as a whole by answering any questions that visitors may have.
- Initiated into a University of South Carolina fraternity or sorority
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Be a positive role model within the fraternity and sorority community
- Maintain good relationships with other organizations within the Carolina Greek community
- Interest in positively promoting Carolina Greek Life
- Availability to give a set amount of Friday house tours and serve during Admissions events
- Be outgoing and personable
- Willingness to learn about the entire Greek community
- Good standing with the Office of Student Judicial Programs and your organization
- Applications can be submitted online here. All applications should be submitted by September 28, 2012 at 5 PM.
- If selected, participate in an interview with current Greek Ambassadors and office staff
Please note that this is an opportunity to serve the Greek community. It is not expected that you have any prior knowledge of the community as a whole, but rather that you have an interest in learning more about Carolina Fraternity and Sorority Life. Our office will ensure that you have appropriate training before allowing you to give tours, so do not let limited knowledge of other Greek organizations or the Greek Village hinder you from applying for this great opportunity!