Emerging Leaders Program
The Emerging Leaders Program is an 8-week leadership certification program that strives to provide USC students with the tools that they need to become successful student leaders.
Applications for the Emerging Leaders Program and Emerging Leader Mentors will open in July.
Program highlights include
- Low Ropes Course
- Panel of current student leaders
- One on one advisement from experienced student leaders
- Strengthsfinder Inventory
You should join the Emerging Leaders Program!
- Connect with a community of students that desire to learn more about their own leadership capabilities
- Receive 1:1 mentoring and support from Emerging Leader Mentors, who are upper class student leaders
- Develop the confidence to use your leadership skills to make a difference at USC
- Be a part of a Carolina tradition! ELP has been in existence for over 25 years!
For more information, contact Coleman Carlisle at 803-777-7130 or email email@example.com