Emerging Leaders Program: Fall 2012
The Emerging Leaders Program is an 8-week leadership certification program that strives to provide USC students with the tools that they need to become successful student leaders.
There will be 2 sections of ELP in the fall! You can join the Wednesday or the Thursday section depending on your availability.
Wednesdays: September 12 – November 7 from 5pm – 6:30pm
Thursdays: September 13 – November 8 from 5pm – 6:30pm
**An all-Greek section of ELP will be held in Spring 2013. Please see this website for more information.**
Program highlights include
- Low Ropes Course
- Panel of current student leaders
- One on one advisement from experienced student leaders
- Strengthsfinder Inventory
You should join the Emerging Leaders Program!
- Connect with a community of students that desire to learn more about their own leadership capabilities
- Receive 1:1 mentoring and support from Emerging Leader Mentors, who are upper class student leaders
- Develop the confidence to use your leadership skills to make a difference at USC
- Be a part of a Carolina tradition! ELP has been in existence for over 25 years!
APPLY HERE! Applications are available now and will be accepted through September 9, 2012.
For more information, contact Leadership Programs at 803-777-8165 or email email@example.com