Skill Builders: Leadership Workshops
Skill Builders are monthly leadership workshops sponsored by Student Organizations & Leadership Programs to assist student leaders in enhancing their leadership skills and developing the essential skills necessary to work and lead effectively with others. Workshop topics focus on assisting students to refine their leadership skills and address organizational challenges. Each workshop is presented by skilled facilitators that include faculty, staff, community/corporate leaders and your peers.
Why should I come to Skill Builders?
- Enhance your personal leadership skills.
- Develop necessary skills to work and lead effectively with others.
- Attend all 3 workshops and receive a prize pack!
- Have 2 members of your organization at each workshop and receive a special spot in the spring space lottery and/or student organization fair!
Skill Builders will help you…
- Promote the development of skills essential to leadership work
- Work and lead effectively in groups
- Address organizational challenges
- Know how to locate, access, and effectively utilize campus resources
- Increase awareness of self and interpersonal skills
- Develop your personal leadership identity