Walk your way to health!
To promote healthy hearts, all faculty and staff are invited to participate in the Fourth Annual Pedometer Challenge! We will kick off this event in February in honor of American Heart Month! Faculty and staff will log their weekly steps, participate in weekly challenges, and learn more about heart-healthy habits. At the end of eight weeks, teams will have the opportunity to be entered in a raffle to win Campus Wellness prize packages. We invite you to attend an informational session on Friday, January 23rd from 12:00-12:45 p.m. in Russell House room 203 to learn more about the new format Heart Beat Pedometer Challenge and provide a tutorial of the new system.
How do I sign up?
- Find a teammate.
- Review the official rules.
- Click here to register for Heart Beat Pedometer Challenge!
- Purchase your pedometer (We ask that all participants buy their own pedometers unless the request one from us because we have a limited supply!)
- Assign a designated Team Captain to create an account on the step-counting website Walkabout
Start walking because every step counts!
• How to Log your Weekly Steps in Walkabout
Registration ends: Friday, Jan. 30, 2015. Program starts Monday, Feb. 2, 2015 and ends Monday, March 30, 2015.
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com, call 803-777-6518, or drop by in the Blatt PE Center, Room 201A. Just like all other forms of contact at Campus Wellness, we will do our best to respond within 48 hours.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. THE PROGRAM BEGINS FEBRUARY 2, 2015.