Immunization Requirements for Incoming Students
Please complete the following form before your visit:
The immunization clinic offers a full range of vaccines to students, faculty and staff to meet the requirements of the University and their individual needs.
The University follows the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the American College Health Association's recommendations regarding immunizations for college students.
Immunization requirements must be met and on file at Student Health Services before a student can register for classes. Students should have their immunization form sent to the Clinic before their orientation date.
• Two doses of MMR (Measles, mumps, and rubella), or positive blood titer reports.
• If you are < 21 years of age you will need a meningococcal vaccine or sign the decline on the front page of our Immunization form. If your meningitis vaccine is more than 5 years old please have a booster.
• Tuberculosis Risk Assessment Questionnaire or submit a Tuberculosis Test done within the last year.
• Gardasil for students between the ages of 11 and 26
• Hepatitis B
• Varicella (chicken pox)
• Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (Tdap)
Students may be exempt from the above immunizations on grounds of permanent medical contraindication, conflicting religious beliefs, or enrolling in distance education courses only. Proof of exemption status must be provided.
Allergy students may bring their serum and orders from their allergists and receive shots at our clinic. An appointment is required along with fee for services. Please call or email with any questions.