Transfer Success Series
You will participate in a coordinated learning experience and have the opportunity to develop the academic and social skills necessary for your success at Carolina. These workshops are intentionally designed experiences that will aid you in your transition both inside and outside the classroom. In addition, this program provides you the chance to meet fellow transfer students.
The Spring 2014 TSS kick off is Wednesday, January 15th from 12:00-1:30pm with an introduction to the series and semester overview of the opportunities available to you! TSS continues throughout the semester on Wednesdays at 12pm and 6pm as a “brown bag” lunch and dinner series. Feel free to bring your lunch or dinner and join us! The series will be held in Russell House room 315 for 12pm events and Russell House room 305 for 6pm events. The events will last approximately one hour. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to learn about campus resources, get connected to the community, and meet fellow transfer students!
Register today by filling out the application below. Space is limited!
- January 15th: Welcome Back! Semester Overview (12pm)
- January 29th: Learning Styles and Self-Assessment (12pm) & Time Management (6pm)
- February 12th: Off Campus Student Services (12pm) & Academic Advising (6pm)
- February 26th: Internships and Career Exploration (12 pm) & Study Abroad (6pm)
- March 19th: Campus Wellness (12pm) & Financial Literacy (6pm)
- April 9th: Exam Prep! (12pm & 6pm)
- April 23rd: Celebration – Pizza Party (6pm)
Registrar today by filling out the application below. Space is limited!
|For more information, contact:
Student Success Center
803-777-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org