Treasurers Resources

Undergraduate Organizations Graduate Organizations
Rolling Submission:
- All requests have to be made at least 5 Senate sessions in advance. Don’t forget to keep in mind summer, winter breaks, holidays, etc.
- Requests have to be made by 4:30 p.m. on Fridays.
- All travel requests require a dialogue event.
- Programming requests require dialogue for amounts greater than $500.
- Initial allocations will be posted on SOS after dialogue or after SFC review on Sundays by 5:30 p.m.
- Organizations have 24 hours to submit an appeal, due in writing to the Campus Life Center (RH 227) by Mondays at 5:30 p.m.
- Receipts for funded programs have to be turned in within 31 days of the event.
Rolling Submission:
- Your requests must be made at least 5 weeks in advance.
- All organizations will be required to attend a dialogue event who request $1,000 or more.
- Receipts are due within 31 days of event.
- Pharmacy and law organizations are not eligible through these funds.
Contact Information:
Ryan Harman
Student Body Treasurer
Contact Information:
Brianna Hughes
GSA Treasurer


Student Government Funding Information

Purchasing Paperwork

Important tips when using a DEV:

  • Include all itemized, original receipts.
  • The form is electronic but must still be printed, signed, and turned in to the office.
  • Don’t forget to include a promotional flyer or email, guest list, and any other important information.
  • Example of a completed DEV form. This must be printed and turned in with your receipts or invoices.

This form, once completely filled out and turned in  will be used to generate a purchase order for your organization.

        Use this form if:

Note: The Budget Transfer Request has moved to an online, form submission. Please make sure that the Treasurer or designee is the only one to fill out the request.

         Use this form it:

  • The event that you would like to transfer funds has not already occurred.
  • You are an undergraduate Student Organization wishing to transfer $100 within the same event.
  • You are a Graduate Student Organization wishing to transfer any funds of any type or denomination.
  • Printing Request
  • Event Evaluation Form: Required for all organizations who received funding from the Student Activity Fee. Please PRINT the completed form and attach the printed copy to your receipts when turning them in to the Office of Student Organizations.
  • Important Tips:
    All receipts must be ITEMIZED.
    Make sure receipts also show proof of payment.
    You must attach a guest list (if the event had food).
    Please ensure you received all the necessary signatures (i.e. initiator, advisor, etc.)
    Don’t forget to attach a printed copy of a completed Event Evaluation Form.

Travel Paperwork