- Treasurer’s Manual
- Lead Time for Purchasing Paperwork
- Purchasing Paperwork Guidelines
- Example of a Fully Funded Budget Submission
- Undergraduate Budget Request Powerpoint
- Undergraduate Student Organization Income Worksheet
- Undergraduate Student Organization Expense Log
- Graduate Student Organization Income Worksheet
- Graduate Student Organization Expense Log
|Undergraduate Organizations||Graduate Organizations|
- Fall Submission (due in October): for events/programs January 1-June 30
-Spring Submission (due in February): for use July 1-December 31
- Spring submission (due in late February/early March): for use the following fiscal year July 1-June 30
Student Body Treasurer
Coordinator for Student Organizations
Student Government Funding Information
- Senate Finance Codes
- Funding Guidelines
- Organization Comptrollers
- Example of a Fully Funded Budget
- Undergraduate Budget and Treasurer Information updated 2/7/13
- Graduate Budget and Treasurer Information updated 2/21/13
Use this form if:
- A member of your organization has made an approved purchase and needs to be reimbursed for the expense.
- A vendor does not accept purchase orders, but is willing to invoice the expenses.
- Example of a completed DEV form. This must be printed and turned in with your receipts or invoices. A guest list is also required for all food reimbursement or purchases.
This form, once completely filled out and turned in to the Office of Student Organizations, will be used to generate a purchase order for your organization.
Use this form if:
- You wish to avoid having a member of the organization having to pay out-of-pocket and being reimbursed later.
- You have more than three days before the event (excluding requests for food, which requires at least 4 weeks).
- You have contacted the store you plan to use and KNOW that they accept purchase orders.
- A member of your organization has made an approved purchase under $50 and needs to be reimbursed for the expense
- Example of a completed Purchase Requisition to create a Purchase Order
- Example of a completed Purchase Requisition for a reimbursement under $50
Note: The Budget Transfer Request has moved to an online, form submission. Please make sure that the Treasurer or designee is the only one to fill out the request.
Use this form it:
- The event that you would like to transfer funds has not already occurred.
- You are an undergraduate Student Organization wishing to transfer $100 within the same event.
- You are a Graduate Student Organization wishing to transfer any funds of any type or denomination.
- Printing Request
- Event Evaluation Form: Required for all organizations who received funding from the Student Activity Fee. Please PRINT the completed form and attach the printed copy to your receipts when turning them in to the Office of Student Organizations.
- Important Tips:
All receipts must be ITEMIZED.
Make sure receipts also show proof of payment.
You must attach a guest list (if the event had food).
Please ensure you received all the necessary signatures (i.e. initiator, advisor, etc.)
Don’t forget to attach a printed copy of a completed Event Evaluation Form.
- Travel Authorization - Must be on the University Network to use this form and must be completed prior to travel (at least 7 days in advance)
- Travel Reimbursement Voucher (TRV)
- Example of a completed Travel Reimbursement Voucher