The University of South Carolina does not discriminate in educational or employment opportunities or decisions for qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status. The University of South Carolina has designated as the ADA Title II, Section 504 and Title IX coordinator the Executive Assistant to the President for Equal Opportunity Programs. The Office of the Executive Assistant to the President for Equal Opportunity Programs is located at 1600 Hampton Street, Columbia, SC; telephone 803-777-3854.
Directions for Locating Schedules and Bills in my.sc.edu
Log in instructions for Self Service Carolina
- Go to my.sc.edu
- Click on the Self Service Carolina (SSC) icon on the left under LINKS
- Sign in using your VIP ID and password
Steps to obtain Schedule
- From the home page on SSC, click on the Student Icon
- From the options given, select Registration
- Under Registration, click on Concise Student Schedule
- Print the schedule
To get back to the home page
- Select home at the top left of the webpage (not the browser)
- Steps to obtain the Bill Statement
- 1.From the home page, select Account Information
- 2.Under Account Information, select Account Summary by Period
- 3.At the bottom of the screen click on Statement and Payment History
- 4.Click on the Account Detail for Term on the bottom of the screen
- 5.Print your term account details
- 6. Either e-mail both of these two forms to email@example.com, or FAX them to (803)777-9076.
Attention Military Tuition Assistance and ROTC Scholarship Recipients
If you collect Chapter33-Post 9/11 VA EducationalBenefits and you also get Military Tuition Assistnce or a ROTC Scholarship, the VA now requires that the Office of Veterans Services deduct the amounts of these awards from your total Tuiton and Fees before we submit your Certification of Enrollment and Charges to the VA Regional Processing Office.
If either of these situations applies to you, please notify a staff memeber when you turn in your Schedule and Bill for processing.
Attention Veterans: Remember to recertify after March 1st of every year. You must complete a new Enrollment Certification Request each year or your benefits will be interrupted. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE RECEIVING THE POST-9/11 GI BILL, CHAPTER 33, YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR TUITION AND FEES STATEMENT FOR EACH SEMESTER YOU ATTEND IN ORDER TO RECEIVE BENEFITS.
- 2013-2014 Enrollment Certification Request
Students are responsible for notifying the USC Office of Veterans Services of any changes in degree program or semester hours (drops/withdrawals/changes in sessions) as projected on the Enrollment Certification Request form.
- 2013-2014 Enrollment Certification Change Request
The Enrollment Certification Request is necessary for both first time and continuing student/veterans. However, veterans initiating benefits for the first time or transferring benefits from another institution must complete additional documentation. For further information concerning initial or transfer applications, please call the USC Office of Veteran Services at
Russell House University Union Room 316
Columbia, SC 29208
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
2013-2014 School Year
Mar. 1-Apr. 14 Request Summer 2013 Veterans' Education Benefits
Mar. 1-July 10 Request Fall 2013 Veterans' Education Benefits
May 7 First day of May 2013 Session
May 28 First day of Summer I 2013 classes
July 2 First day of Summer II 2013 classes
August 23 First day of Fall 2013 classes
Sept. 1-Dec. 1 Request Spring 2014 Veterans' Education Benefits
January 14 First day of Spring 2014 classes
March 1, 2014 Request Summer 2014/ Fall 2014/ Spring 2014 Veterans' Education Benefits
Important USC Numbers
Student Financial Aid: 777-8134
Disability Services: 777-6142
Fees and Refunds: 777-4233
Legal Residency: 777-4060
Department of Veterans Affairs: 1-888-GIBILL1 (1-888-442-4551)