How to Find Your Ideal Off-Campus Home:
- Check out the many Student Apartment Communities that are close to campus and visit the Daily Gamecock Housing Locator for more student friendly housing options.
- See an amenity chart and community map at the bottom of the Partners in Off-Campus Living. Contact apartments directly to find the best rate, floor plan, amenity package and location for you.
- If possible, visit apartments you are considering before signing a lease.
- Read the entire lease before you sign it. Visit Understanding the Lease for common lease terms and tips.
- Find Roommates:
• Many Student Apartment Communities offer roommate matching.
- Check out the Off-Campus Living Guide, the Find Housing page, and the Frequently Asked Questions page for more off-campus living information.
- Contact us at email@example.com or 803-777-3366 if you need further assistance finding your ideal off-campus home.
Use the sidebar on the left to explore our additional off-campus living resources.