Steps to Finding Your Ideal Home
2. See an amenity chart and community map at the bottom of the Student Apartment Communities. Contact apartments directly to find the best rate, floor plan, amenity package and location for you.
3. If possible, visit apartments you are considering before signing a lease. See crime trends in the areas you are considering living using the Community Crime Map.
4. Read the entire lease before you sign it. Visit Understanding the Lease for common lease terms and tips. If anything in the lease is unclear, set up a time to speak to Student Legal Services to make sure you fully understand what you are signing before you commit.
5. Find roommates that you will be compatible living with. Many Student Apartment Communities offer roommate matching. You can also use the USC Student Message Boards to connect with students looking for roommates. Use your USC email and password to login. Email us if you do not have a USC email account.
7. Contact us at email@example.com or 803-777-3366 if you need further assistance finding your ideal off-campus home.
Use the sidebar on the left to explore our additional off-campus living resources.