If you are a freshman student and have not attended orientation, you MUST register for the session on August 22nd!
Please be advised that as of June 5th, all USC students will have to go through a Multifactor Verification in order to access all USC domains, including my.sc.edu. Without completing this verification, you will not be able to register or view any information for Orientation or register for your courses. For more information, including steps to sign up, please follow the links below or contact UTS at 803-777-1800.
Freshman Orientation is required for all newly admitted students and is designed to assist you in your transition into your first year of college. At New Student Orientation, you will…
- Meet other new students, faculty, and staff that are here to support your growth and development
- Learn about living at Carolina and become familiarized with campus policies and procedures
- Be introduced to your academic program, policies, curriculum, and degree requirements
- Get advised and registered for your first semester of classes and…
- Pick up your CarolinaCard
To ensure that you have a positive experience at New Student Orientation make sure you come prepared!
Make sure to visit our Dates & Reservations page for instructions on how to make a New Student Orientation reservation. As a reminder, please do not make any flight or hotel reservations until you have completed your reservation for New Student Orientation- if you make these reservations before you have reserved and paid for your New Student Orientation, we cannot guarantee availability!