The Garnet Guide: Advertisement Guidelines
We ask that if you wish to put information about your business in the Garnet Guide that you please review the various options for ad sizes and select which size best fits your needs. The following are some suggestions for best practices:
- Make your ad answer the three primary questions: Who are you? What can you do to support a new student and family in the first year? How can they connect with you?
- Use website addresses and/or QR codes for in-depth information.
- Utilize real photos and avoid clip-art or irrelevant animations.
- Avoid text-heavy ads and try to think about the things new students will care about most.
- Don’t provide specific dates. These guides will be distributed to students who are admitted for the Summer/Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 academic terms.
Once the ad is complete, you can simply send it to our office in the correct file format and we will put it in the Garnet Guide. We will not put loose-leaf papers within the Garnet Guide.
The Garnet Guide will be distributed to all students and their families during orientation. Once more, this will include students admitted for the following terms: Summer 2017, Fall 2017, and Spring 2018. Please consider this when designing an advertisement for your business/organization.
In order to reduce errors and increase consistency from page-to-page, we ask that you submit your advertisement via e-mail attachment to email@example.com, according to the specifications listed below:
All information is printed in color on white paper.
- Submissions must be ready for print and will only be accepted electronically, in a PDF format, with a minimum of a 300dpi resolution. If files are not in the proper format we cannot guarantee clarity and resolution. No other formats will be accepted.
|Full Page||Half Page|