Registration for Transfer students is now OPEN!
Transfer Student Orientation is required for all newly admitted students and is designed to assist you as you transition into your new college environment. At Carolina we realize that transfer students have unique needs and our staff is devoted to fully preparing you for your integration into the Gamecock community. At Transfer Orientation you will experience a specialized orientation session that will help you…
- Meet other new students, faculty, and staff that are here to support your growth and development
- Learn about living at Carolina and become familiarized with campus policies and procedures
- Be introduced to your academic program, policies, curriculum, and degree requirements
- Get advised and registered for your first semester of classes and…
- Pick up your CarolinaCard
To ensure that you have a positive experience at New Student Orientation make sure you come prepared!
Please remember to add email@example.com to your permitted senders list so that you can receive a confirmation of your New Student Orientation reservation as well as any updates about the program.
Please be advised that as of June 5th, all USC students will have to go through a Multifactor Verification in order to access all USC domains, including my.sc.edu. Without completing this verification, you will not be able to register or view any information for Orientation or register for your courses. For more information, including steps to sign up, please follow the links below or contact UTS at 803-777-1800.