Our reservation system for Summer/Fall 2017 Orientation is CLOSED!
Transfer Student Orientation is required for all newly admitted students and is designed to assist you as you transition into your new college environment. At Carolina we realize that transfer students have unique needs and our staff is devoted to fully preparing you for your integration into the Gamecock community. At Transfer Orientation you will experience a specialized orientation session that will help you…
- Meet other new students, faculty, and staff that are here to support your growth and development
- Learn about living at Carolina and become familiarized with campus policies and procedures
- Be introduced to your academic program, policies, curriculum, and degree requirements
- Get advised and registered for your first semester of classes and…
- Pick up your CarolinaCard
To ensure that you have a positive experience at New Student Orientation make sure you come prepared!
The reservation system for Transfer Student Orientation is CLOSED. Learn how to make your reservation and preview the dates on our Dates & Reservations page.
Please remember to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your permitted senders list so that you can receive a confirmation of your New Student Orientation reservation as well as any updates about the program.