With a new semester underway, be sure to review all the resources the Office of Parents Programs will continue to provide to Carolina families throughout the Spring 2017 semester. We look forward to a continued partnership with you as you support your students’ growth and success.
Looking for help?
Our staff is available to answer questions Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. We can answer questions, refer you to the right place, provide campus phone numbers or assist in any way you need. You have three options for receiving assistance from our office:
- Call us on the Parents Assistance Line at 1-800-868-6752
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message us on Facebook at com/UofSCParents
Want to receive timely information?
Sign up for the Parents Association! Our dues-free email list will allow you to receive monthly e-newsletters as well as other timely updates sent out by the university. All parents who attend orientation are automatically signed up for the Parents Association.
Connect with us!
Want to learn more about what’s happening at #UofSC?
- Our Parents Calendar is a great way to stay on top of university events, important academic dates and holiday openings and closings. Bookmark this PDF version or request a copy to be mailed to you by emailing email@example.com.
- Talking Points is a guide to help you have important conversations with your student about healthy decision-making and high-risk behaviors.
- Check out our helpful web resources on the Office of Parents Programs website. Visit the site frequently for timely resources and conversation guides.