Time: 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
Location: Greene Street in front of Russell House University Union
Local businesses are invited to participate in our festival designed to help students discover all of the wonderful shops, restaurants, communities and activities Columbia has to offer.
We are looking forward to filling Greene Street with Columbia’s best!
- Your booth will include one 6-foot table.
- Space will be assigned in the order that payment is received.
- You may bring signage and backdrops to enhance your display area.
- Tents are permitted but no larger than 10×10 (the standard tailgate tent size). Please bring something to weigh the tent down. Greene St. is not shaded and it may be very warm so please plan accordingly!
- You may place items in front of your table as long as they are within the designated 10×10 space
- Electricity is not guaranteed. Please request ahead of time.
Sale of Merchandise
- Please familiarize yourself with the University of South Carolina Solicitation Policy.
- Merchandise can be sold at the festival.
- However, food, beverage, alcohol or illegal items may not be sold at this event. Food vendors are encouraged to bring food samples (must supply own heat source), but cannot sell food.
- The appropriate business license and sales tax remission form (if applicable) must be provided upon request; registration with the Better Business Bureau may be required.
- You may hand out promotional items of your choice including food and beverage
- No alcoholic beverages or advertising of alcoholic beverages is permitted
- Food Restrictions
- Items that must be kept at a certain temperature are permitted but you must provide the means to keep them hot or cold (i.e. pizza may not be in boxes it must be kept warm).
- Must gain approval prior to the event for ALL food/beverage items. Please contact us via email for assistance in the university approval process.
- Arrival and check-in will go as follows if you wish to unload on Greene Street. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND having someone drop off your materials and personnel. Parking is extremely limited around Russell House at this time of day.
- If you need parking you may park in the Visitor’s area of the Bull Street parking garage– these spaces are not reserved and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Upon entering the garage, take a ticket. Each paid registration will receive one parking voucher to exit the garage for free during the fair.
- Traffic is expected to be heavy and the Bull Street garage fills quickly. A parking space is not guaranteed. We encourage our vendors to be dropped off and picked up after the fair.
- If you do NOT wish to unload your vehicle on Greene St., you may proceed directly to the Bull Street parking garage and check in after walking to Greene St.