Promoting Events at the Russell House
Digital Signs – The Russell House has two (2) digital display boards. One on the 1st Floor and one on the 2nd Floor.
• Only registered student organizations, academic units, University departments, or student candidates officially registered in campus-wide elections (such as Student Government office) may submit information for the digital displays located in the Russell House.
• The files for display on the 1st floor should be 1080px x 1920px and the files for the 2nd floor should be 1920px x 1080px.
• Information is to be submitted to the Russell House University Union Administration Office (suite 218). Digital Files MUST BE in .jpeg format.
• Click here to submit your materials.
Bulletin Boards – The Russell House has bulletin boards throughout the building to display promotional material and posters.
• All posters and publicity material(s) intended for the Russell House must be approved at the Information Center (located in the main lobby of the Russell House – 2nd level) and stamped for posting.
• The Russell House staff will be responsible for putting up and removal of all posters from Russell House bulletin boards.
• Up to six (6) posters per event may be posted in the Russell House at any given time and must fit in existing poster size stanchions. Contact the RHUU Event Services Coordinator for posters and flyer sizes.
• Three-tiered sign stanchions are also placed around the building. The dimensions are 20” x 22” and we can accept up to four of them for a single event.
Display Boards – The Russell House has three display boards in the 2nd Floor Lobby.
• The display boards can be reserved by Registered Student Organizations and University Departments through the Online Reservations System (EMS).
• Display boards can be reserved up to 1 week prior to your event.
• Each display board is approx. 10ft X 4ft.
• Contact the RHUU Event Services Coordinator for more information.
Stanchions – The Russell House has 22” x 28” stanchions available.
Greene Street Banners – The Brick Wall across from the Russell House is can be reserved as a space to hang banners/advertisements.
• Posters and banners are allowed on the brick wall along Greene Street, beginning at the corner of the Woodrow Residence Hall to the end of the wall on the east end by the Melton Observatory.
• Only registered student organizations, academic units, University departments, or student candidates officially registered in campus-wide elections (such as Student Government office) may hang banners. All banners/posters must list the sponsor
Registration for posters/banners is located at the Russell House Information Center (second floor).
• Banner messages are to promote a specific event or activity. They are not to be used for “general advertising” or to serve as a billboard for a standing event with a regular occurrence.
• Space is available on a first come/first served basis. Registration for banners/posters will be accepted until space is filled on any given day.
To access the full university policy, click here.