Instructions for Completing STIR
• After your hearing at the Office of Student Conduct, it is important that you contact the SAPE Office to set up your initial STIR appointment. You will receive an email with your scheduled appointment date and time as a confirmation.
• If you receive our answering service, please leave your name, phone number, a brief message and the best available time to contact you.
• Please arrive to your STIR appointment 10 minutes ahead of your scheduled time.
• We are located in the Strom Thurmond Wellness & Fitness Center, Suite 302. To find our offices, enter the main doors and go up the stairs in the main lobby. Continue straight ahead off the staircase and our office is at the end of the balcony on the right.
• Please plan to be at your initial STIR appointment for 60-90 minutes.
• You will be billed a $100 fee that must be paid at the Bursar’s Office, located at 516/518 Main Street between Blossom & Wheat Streets and their office hours are Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m..
• Your second appointment will take place approximately two weeks after the initial appointment, and will last approximately one hour.
• Your third appointment will take place approximately one month after your second appointment.