What is a Wellness Ambassador?
A Wellness Ambassador is a university faculty or staff member with a commitment to health that serves as a champion for employee wellness. Wellness Ambassadors share information, engage friends and colleagues to participate in wellness programs and create momentum around leading a healthy lifestyle.
Your role as a Wellness Ambassador will include:
- Onboard training with wellness resources provided
- At least one year of commitment
- Dedicated time to serve in your role (~1-2 hours per month)
- Ability to partner with the Gamecocks LiveWell office to bring wellness events to your department
- Be an active part of Gamecocks LiveWell programs and events
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Being passionate about health and wellness
I have additional questions before I apply, who do I contact?
For more information on the application process, please contact the Gamecocks LiveWell Office at 803-777-6518 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I apply to become a Wellness Ambassador?