SGTV, or Student Gamecock Television, has been producing high-quality programming for the Carolina community since its founding in 2006. Students brainstorm, write, film, edit and create video content that caters to a variety of interests, from news and sports to short films and entertainment. SGTV’s work has won awards on multiple occasions, including second and third place awards for “Best Vodcast” of 2016 from College Broadcasters, Inc., and the 2016 Student Silver Addy Award from the American Advertising Federation of the Midlands. SGTV also has a production team that can create a video for your group or business. For more information, please contact your account representative, call the station directly at 803.777.3760 or visit SGTV’s website.
• Prices may be adjusted based on consultation meeting
• Video filmed and edited, including sound and graphics
• Music licensing available
(Pricing based on the needs of the project)
• Videos will be filmed with sound and raw footage will be delivered with little or no editing
• Minor editing can be added and pricing will depend on the event