Founders Park is home to the 2010 and 2011 NCAA National Champions! Enjoy student seating in Section 1 and on the Bi-Lo Berm with your closest friends.
|Students taking 12+ hours at USC Columbia||Students at USC Columbia taking between 6-11.99 hours AND paid Athletic Event Fee (contact Bursar)
Deadlines: Fall 2017 – Sept. 7
Spring 2018 – Feb. 7
|Students at other USC campuses;
Students with fewer than six hours
Valid CarolinaCard required.
To attend a baseball game, students must transfer a baseball ticket from the account manager to his/her CarolinaCard. If a student loses the card it must be replaced at a cost of $35. The CarolinaCard office in the Russell House basement is open Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Claim > Attend or Cancel
Claim: View step-by-step guide. Tickets are automatically transferred to your Carolina Card when you log on to claim a ticket.
Attend or Cancel: View step-by-step guide. Students who claimed tickets must either attend the game or cancel the ticket via the Student Account Manager. Tickets must be cancelled no later than three hours prior to first pitch.
Reward points for baseball games
Students should have their CarolinaCard scanned at Gate 2 of Founders Park in order to receive the points available for that particular game.
• Students receive one reward point for attending a game (regardless of conference or non-conference game).
Baseball no-show policy
A no-show is defined as the act of claiming a ticket but not attending a game AND failing to cancel the ticket. No-shows for baseball games result in point deductions as follows.
• Two baseball no-shows in one baseball season will result in ineligibility for baseball tickets for the remainder of the season.
• Five baseball no-shows during a student’s USC career will result in ineligibility for baseball tickets for the remainder of the USC career.
Get ready for the game!
□ Do you have your CarolinaCard?
□ Have you reviewed the Clear Bag Policy to make sure your items comply?
□ Enter Founders Park Stadium at Gate 2.
□ Student section tickets are general admission seating and valid only in designated student seating at Founders Park (Section 1).
□ Once the student section is full, students can sit on the Bi-Lo Berm next to Section 1.
Did you know?
Students who violate the student ticket policy can be referred to the Office of Student Conduct, suspended from ALL athletic events for a calendar year, lose all reward points and, when necessary, referred to USC Police.
Violations include but are not limited to:
• attempt to sell or distribute a student ticket or CarolinaCard
• copying or altering a student ticket
• presenting a false, copied or altered CarolinaCard or the CarolinaCard of another student at the gate
• accessing or attempting to access another student’s ticket distribution account or personal account
• violation of any rules at Founders Park
• ejection from an athletic event