There’s no better feeling than to stand with 2,500 of your fellow Gamecocks in The Roost (student section) cheering the Gamecocks to victory.
|Students taking 12+ hours at USC Columbia||Students at USC Columbia taking between 6-11.99 hours AND paid Athletic Event Fee (contact Bursar)
Deadlines: Fall 2017 – Sept. 7
Spring 2018 – Feb. 7
|Students at other USC campuses;
Students with fewer than six hours
Valid CarolinaCard required.
To attend a basketball game, students must transfer a basketball ticket from the account manager to his/her CarolinaCard. If a student loses the card it must be replaced at a cost of $35. The CarolinaCard office in the Russell House basement is open Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Claim > Attend or Cancel
Claim: View step-by-step guide. Tickets are automatically transferred to your Carolina Card when you log on to claim a ticket.
Attend or Cancel: View step-by-step guide. Students who claimed tickets must either attend the game or cancel the ticket via the Student Account Manager. Tickets must be cancelled no later than three hours prior to tip-off.
Reward points for basketball games
Students should have their CarolinaCard scanned at the College Street entrance at Colonial Life Arena in order to receive the points available for that particular game.
• Two points for attending a non-Southeastern Conference basketball game.
• One point for attending a Southeastern Conference game.
Basketball no-show policy
A no-show is defined as the act of claiming a ticket but not attending a game AND failing to cancel the ticket. No-shows for basketball result in:
• Four basketball no-shows in one basketball season (men’s and women’s) will result in ineligibility for basketball tickets for the remainder of the season.
• Eight basketball no-shows during a student’s USC career will result in ineligibility for basketball tickets for the remainder of the USC career.
Get ready for the game!
□ Do you have your CarolinaCard?
□ Have you reviewed the Clear Bag Policy to make sure your items comply?
□ Enter the Colonial Life Arena at the College Street entrance.
□ Student section tickets are general admission and valid only in the designated student section of Colonial Life Arena.
|Women’s Basketball Seating||Men’s Basketball Seating|
|Sections 110-112, 217-219 (All Rows)||Sections 110-112, 217-219 (All Rows)
Sections 113-115 (Rows BB-8)
Did you know?
Students who violate the student ticket policy can be referred to the Office of Student Conduct, suspended from ALL athletic events for a calendar year, lose all reward points and, when necessary, referred to USC Police.
Violations include but are not limited to:
• attempt to sell or distribute a student ticket or CarolinaCard
• copying or altering a student ticket
• presenting a false, copied or altered CarolinaCard or the CarolinaCard of another student at the gate
• accessing or attempting to access another student’s ticket distribution account or personal account
• violation of any rules at the Colonial Life Arena
• ejection from an athletic event