If you are interested in joining the GPVA, please do the following:
- Email us at “firstname.lastname@example.org” with your name and contact information.
- Fill out the following form:
- Attend a meeting, which you can find more information on dates and times by cliking on the “GPVA Calendar” tab.
Please know the following requirements for being a member in good standing of the GPVA:
- Active Members must have 10 points by the end of each semester. If a member does not have 10 points by the end of the semester, said student is put on probation for the upcoming semester. There is a points form available under the “Important Documents” tab. Forms can be filled out and turned in at meetings, to any of the executive officers outside of meetings, or emailed to “email@example.com“. Points may be earned in the following ways:
A. Meetings: 1 point
B. Fundraising events: 1 point
C. Community service events: 1/2 point per hour
D. Participating in learning events, such as guest speakers and viewings: 1 point
- Active Members must have a minimum GPA requirement of 3.00. Incoming freshmen must have a minimum un-weighted high school GPA of 3.00. If a student does not have a 3.00 during membership, said student is put on probation for the upcoming semester. This requirement is made in correlation to a majority of Veterinary College GPA minimum requirements.
- Active Members must volunteer a minimum of 10 hours per semester of membership. Volunteering may be documented using the same form for membership points under the “Important Documents” tab.
Any questions may be emailed to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.