Login instructions have changed.
Please use your university assigned username and password.
Note: If you are a newly accepted student for fall 2013 and you experience problems logging into My Health Space, please disregard instructions on printed immunization record form to "Enter all immunization dates online at My Health Space before submitting this form". Please mail or fax your immunization form to the Immunization Clinic at Student Health Services.
LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS: Please use your university assigned username and password.
If you attempt to log in too many times incorrectly, then you will have to go to VIP at https://vip.sc.edu/ and reset your password.
To reset your password in VIP, log into VIP, go to the Technology tab, and select Show Me Network Username. It will show you your university assigned network username and have a place to change your password.
- After resetting the password, then wait about 2-3 minutes before trying to log into the MyHealthSpace site again.
What can I do on MyHealthSpace?
- Schedule appointments at the Thomson Student Health Center
- Communicate with healthcare providers by sending and receiving secure messages
- Complete your medical history forms to save time during appointments
- View and print your immunization records
- Get answers to some of your medical questions using SelfCareNet